Ken Milburn"Digital Photography: 99 Easy Tips To Make You Look Like A Pro!"
McGraw-Hill (6-2002) | PDF | 288 pages | English | ISBN: 0072225823 | 5.0Mb
Get tips and advice for taking better pictures with your digital camera from expert photographer Ken Milburn. Discover all the cool things you can do--like making panoramas, short movies, rapid shot sequences for Web animations, instant greeting cards (both in print and for the Web), restoring and retouching photos--and much more.Extend the capabilities of your digital camera with 99 thoroughly explained helpful pointers. Organized into easy-to-navigate chapters, this handy resource will help you fully utilize your camera's features, perform digital darkroom magic, and manage, print, and publish your images to the Web. Learn photographic techniques such as lighting problem shadows, taking extreme close-ups, capturing motion, and more. Plus--supplement your photographic expeditions with darkroom tricks and magic, including correcting the color and brightness of your images, sharpening the focus, and eliminating imperfections. Read this book and discover why digital photography is fast becoming the leading method of capturing life's most important moments.
* Capture viewer interest with good composition
* Restore old family photographs
* Photograph in rainy or dark conditions
* Compose and shoot breathtaking panoramas
* Hand-color black-and-white photographs
* Calibrate your monitor and camera screen
* Overcome common problems like parallax error
* Freeze fast action or follow motion to blur a background
* Shoot movies and sequences for Web animation
* Optimize images for a Web portfolio