Virginia Brucker "Gifts from the Heart: Simple Ways to Make Your Family's Christmas More Meaningful"
Insomniac Press, December 2007 | ISBN : 1897178301 | PDF Format, 337 pages | English | 8 MB
Are you overwhelmed by the frantic commercialism of our modern Christmas? Do you long for a more meaningful celebration? Gifts from the Heart contains hundreds of simple ideas that will help you create a warmer, more loving celebration focused on sharing and giving. Parents, grandparents, early childhood educators, teachers, and youth group leaders will love the imaginative ideas in this book.
Gifts from the Heart is filled with:
• Time-saving tips for busy families
• Delightful kid-tested craft projects
• Heartwarming ideas for family traditions and capturing memories
• Fun-filled activities that help grandparents connect with their grandchildren
• Terrific suggestions for gifts that develop imagination, creativity, and literacy
• Practical ideas for helping our planet and our animal friends
• Delicious tried-and-true recipes for cooks of all ages
• Presentation tips and fabulous recipes for gifts from the kitchen
• Party and potluck tips and recipes
• Easy-to-do volunteer activities that make a difference to others during the holidays
• Tips for divorced parents and blended families
• Meaningful ways to help friends and family struggling with illness or loss at Christmas
Virginia Brucker is a primary teacher for more than twenty-five years, she is the recipient of the National Council of the Cancer Society's Community Champion Award for her support of cancer research. She lives and works in beautiful Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island.
Download Link :